Get Your Supervisor

If you've ever wondered how call center employees TRULY feel about you as customers, you've found the right place. This is the blog dedicated to all call center phone reps who have to deal with people who harass call center employees. Don't be idiots!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Are Your Really This Stupid?


Customer calls in to the call center upset some merchants like hotels and gas stations get an approval for higher amounts that reduces the card's available balance. Mr. Moron, after hearing the explanation of what's causing the declines feels it's unfair and wants my company to lobby Congress to change that practice. He actually kept asking me, "Do you think it's fair?" "Don't you think they should change those laws?"


I had to tell him that I don't have any feeling one way or the other about that particular practice and if he feels so strongly about changing the practice, HE, not me, not my company, should start a grassroots campaign to change the law and to please, hurry and hang up my phone so that he can conserve all that hot air for some other person who has to listen to him.

Of course, not liking my answer he wanted a supervisor.

I transferred to my supervisor and guess what? My supe puts this clown on hold and calls to make a medical appointment. I about fell off my chair! Later, I asked her about the call and she said that idiot had reminded her she needed to schedule a PAP smear so while he was being a prick she put him on hold to take care of her business.

You losers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home