Get Your Supervisor

If you've ever wondered how call center employees TRULY feel about you as customers, you've found the right place. This is the blog dedicated to all call center phone reps who have to deal with people who harass call center employees. Don't be idiots!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #2



Thirteen Signs That the End is Near





If you're paying attention to the news and the decay of social norms, especially here in the States, you'll agree we're on our way to The End. Here are my signs and beliefs that we won't be here very long:




1. We're on the cusp of graduating high school seniors who can't read. Anything. English or Spanish, they can't read. And this is is how they're prepared to win the global wars?

2. Mad Cow and Asian Bird 'flu. So now we can no longer safely eat red meat, pork or fowl, spinach and lettuce. Wow, I guess my love for Top Ramen will keep me around longer than my vegetarian friends.

3. Dead politicians receive more votes than their living candidates. Wow!

4. American life, as we know it, continues to be destroyed. Don't believe me? Ask all the auto workers in Detroit trying to move down South to find jobs.

5. When did it become taboo to say Merry Christmas? If people are offended about us Christians celebrating our holiday, make them go back to their countries during the months of November and December.

6. Eating disorders, once the exclusive illness of the very rich has now become widespread, even to girls as young as eight years old! You mothers who are beating down your girls for weighing more than 75 pounds should have your mouths wired shut until the girls complete high school.

7. Political candidates are using hate as their platform. What?? Have we completely forgotten 9/11 and how we are family?

8. The Chicago Bears are on their way to winning their division title (DeboBlue, holla at your girl!)

9. Slave/sex trafficking is rampant to the point of coming a close 2nd only to drug trafficking.

10. Large corporations are now being led by the Board rather than the CEO who will leave w/a golden/gilded parachute after laying off thousands of the working poor.

11. Police officers can still shoot down innocent people, be sent away on a paid vacation and return to the same beat. Wonder how they sleep at night?

12. People will pay $20k to fly circles in space but won't send $2k to help stop the spread of disease and genocide in Africa.

13. More state run universities are becoming exclusive to prevent average students from attending. Hey, this sounds a bit like the first in the list. No, those kids won't go to college because they can't read. What was I thinking?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Wow, I thought I was a cynic. I came your way via Debo Blue and I'm glad I did because now I have to ask about your Chicago Bears comment. Please, please, please tell me that you're a fan and not a Bear hater?

Please?

And don't forget about the sick priests that prey (not PRAY) on our youth, it's happeneing waaaaaaaay too often for it to be anything less than an epidemic. Aren't they the guys we're supposed to trust the most?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Sicka You said...

Kiyotoe-I'm not a football fan whatsoever. I just know that Debo's been talking alot about the Bears, Cowboys and San Diego. This is just to prove that I'm listening sometime.

I'll have to visit your site to make sure I'm not too cynical:-)

Thanks for the stop-by.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home